Bangkok, Thailand – Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC) is set to host a line-up of international and local headline concerts and events that will shake up the industry. The packed agenda is in line with BITEC’s plan to attract key players and organizers to its facilities.
With more events since last year, it’s a positive sign of the increasing importance of the venue within Thailand. BITEC has invested in improving its facilities to attract key players both domestically and internationally. BITEC has also invested in its facilities to enhance the competitive edge of the centre and offer an up-scale, quality location.
Panittha Buri, Managing Director of BITEC, reveals that: “More and more Thai consumers are spending on indulgences and experiences. As more people are will to spend for events like meetups, concerts and music festivals, BITEC aims to attract organizers, exhibitors and organizations to host their events at our facility. Consumers expect a seamless experience from the beginning of their journey till the time they go home. As a location provider, we have to take everything into consideration, from parking space, ease of transportation and readiness of the event space in order to attract exhibitors and give us the edge when it comes to being selected as the location.”
“Our venue is able to facilitate world-class lifestyle events, corporate meetings, world congresses, annual conferences and international summits. We are already top-of-mind for exhibitors, and our goal is to attract more lifestyle events to BITEC. Last year, we laid out a more strategic and aggressive marketing approach and we hope we can reach our target growth by the end of this year,” she added.
In March, BITEC will welcome leading events like
- John Legend’s “Darkness and Light World Tour” (23 March) – This will be the nine-time Grammy- and Academy Award-winning recording artist John Legend’s first Thailand concert.
- The Truth in Room39 (31 March) – The concert is Room39, one of Thailand’s biggest pop bands, first ever headlining concert.
- Tao Kae Noi Presents BNK48 1st Concert “STARTO” (31 March – 1 April) – All-girl pop phenomenon, BNK48, will host their first concert at BITEC.
- Garena Star League 2018 (31 March – 1 April) – Southeast Asia’s biggest gaming and e-sports competition returns to Thailand for itssixth year of the competition.
- Sensation Thailand 2018 (29 July) – It is returning to Bangkok and will unite in white with thousands of people from around the world, submerged in ultimate euphoria .
BITEC is strategically located in “the eastern corridor of Bangkok” to Thailand’s industrial and manufacturing hub, in the eastern part of Thailand, Samut Prakarn, Bang Na-Trad, Bang Pu and Bang Prakong, making it the ideal location for businesses in the vicinity. With the soon-to-open sky walk to connect Bang Na BTS station, it will be even easier for exhibitors and consumers to get to the venue.